Saturday 17 November 2012

Voda SpotFlux VPN No limits Good Speed

I have striped it out from origional setup not any copy past...

Its a TCP vpn.
 

apn-portalnmms
 

Balance=1rs+
 

Use it with nmdvpn.
 

                                   

Benefits:

 

1-Spotflux continuously scans and protects your connection for inbound threats such as malware and viruses.
 

2-Spotflux doesn't believe in limiting or blocking access to content. Access is always open and unrestricted while connected to spotflux.
 

3-Enjoy clean ad-free browsing without tracking or targeted advertisements. Spotflux saves bandwidth, hides your IP address, and keeps your location private.

As described official
 

Download config file from here

Working tested in MP...try yours u can modify host in configuration according to your state..

IF U LIKE THAN HIT COMMENT

10 comments:

  1. pls send me config file my email:ashokchowdarynunna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atleast give info on how to change it for other states bro :( Am from Gujarat and i dnt know how to do it. Can u tell me ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello , please pls send me config file at my email dr_crazyboy@163.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. please send me the config file at dr_crazyboy@163.com
    waiting for your reply

    ReplyDelete
  5. pleasesend me the config file dr_crazyboy@163.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. my boss pls send me the config into my akabroso@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. my boss kindly send me the config into akabroso@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, pleasesend me the config file mikrussteam2006@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, please send me the config file mikrussteam2006@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spotflux is best encryption software i am using it over 1 year...
    http://www.filekb.com/windows/download-spotflux/

    ReplyDelete