Tuesday 6 November 2012

## BLASTING RESUME PROXY FOR V@DAF@NE ##

FRIENDS THIS  IS NEW TRICK FOR YOUTUBE AND OTHER SITES WITH ROCKING SPEED

IT IS SPEACIAL FOR MY PUNE FRIEND AND UP EAST BROTHER TRY IN YOUR STATE .AND COMMENT IT

FEATURES:-


No VPN

NO registration.

No capping 

NO blocking

                                     I checked it last 4 days

600 kbps speed with this proxy. and i get 25-35 kbps speed on my 2G network.

Here I uploaded SS. my dowloading speed with IDM in my 2G net.
so friends no need VPN. enjoy 3G net with VODA. connect it with APN=www.
and firefox address bar put=ur free ip.mancos.de . its ok. again i repeat it
just like this=#.#.#.#.mancos.de now connect it www apn
balance deduct per session 2 paise in w.b . so connect it with balance or data balance.
enjoy bros. :there is SS below.

1 comment:

  1. what is the free ip of east uttar pradesh please send it to shubhampatlu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete