Sunday 11 November 2012

10rs RECHARGE FREE FREE IN 1 SEC FOR ALL OPERATORS


                                               

 First of all.. This is not my

 trick.. I got from my

 friend and i'm just sharing it..

 All credits goes to the

my friend..

 Just send and sms as


 PRINCE PRU0008 to

 9560469900

 and you'll get a confirmation

 message like this


 Dear Registered User,

 Congratulations! You have

 won free mobile recharge

 worth Rs. 10.For prepaid

 users, recharge will be done

 within 24-72 hrs.

 And for

 postpaid users the

 adjustment will be done in the

 next bill cycle.

                                              

 Tested by me in 4 sims in

 kerala and reported working

 in some other states too.. And

 it won't work in ported

 numbers.. It works in all

 network

 If you don't have free

 message offer.. 

Then just

 send it from way2sms and it'll

 be done..

IF U LIKE THEN HIT THN HIT THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment